- LL.B. Singapore Management University (2013)
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar (2014)
Felicia handles both civil and criminal matters, including corporate investigation matters.
She specializes in advising on civil disputes and has experience advising on commercial contracts, shareholder agreements, director’s duties, medical negligence and asset recovery matters.
Her criminal practice focuses on commercial and business crimes, fraud, corruption, corporate governance related offences as well as investigation work.
Some of the matters in which Felicia has acted include the following:
- Successfully represented Sintalow Hardware Pte Ltd against OSK Engineering Pte Ltd in claiming loss of profits arising from OSK Engineering’s breach of contract for supply of products for the MBS project.
- Successfully represented client against celebrity aesthetics doctor, Dr Georgia Lee, in a minority oppression dispute in a business venture related to Dr Georgia Lee’s group of companies in the aesthetics industry.
- Represented an ultra-high net worth individual who was a director in a Singapore and Hong Kong listed company against Hong Kong entities in contract claims in excess of USD 60 million.
- Represented a securities house in anti-insider trading and compliance related investigation work.
- Represented a dentist in a high profile landmark prosecution for fraudulent claims made under the Medisave Scheme administered by the Central Provident Fund in relation to patients’ dental treatments.
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Legal Assistance Scheme for Capital Offences, Supreme Court of Singapore