- LL.B, Singapore Management University (2016)
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar in August 2017
Nicole’s practice focuses on building and construction advisory and disputes.
She has acted for prominent industry players in contract advisory matters, litigation, arbitration, and adjudication proceedings. Her sector experience covers infrastructure projects such as solar farms, airports, sporting facilities, MRT stations, office buildings, warehouses, ships, and renown hotels in Singapore.
In addition to her experience in construction projects, she has also acted in insolvency and restructuring proceedings for construction companies. She uses her understanding of construction projects to provide holistic legal advice that is focused on the continuity of these projects during the debt restructuring process.
- Advised a chemical engineering company on contract negotiations, risks allocation and other legal matters relating to the construction of a chemical warehouse.
- Successfully defended a main contractor in proceedings of a multi-million-dollar claim involving a building in the central business district.
- Acted for the owner of a renowned hotel in successfully setting aside an adjudication determination in the High Court.
- Acted in a dispute relating to the construction of the HVAC system on a ship.
- Represented contractors in multiple proceedings involving projects along the MRT lines.
The Legal 500 Asia Pacific
International Arbitration 2023 – Recommended Lawyer
Construction 2022 – Recommended Lawyer
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- The SCL (Singapore) FAQs for the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act (With an Emphasis on Construction and Supply Contracts) – June 2020