- LL.B. (Hons), University of Nottingham, 2010
- Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore (2012)
Po Yew is a disputes lawyer specialising in complex commercial and corporate litigation and has appeared at all levels of the Supreme Court of Singapore.
His practice encompasses a wide range of disputes before the Singapore Courts as well as international and domestic arbitration with a focus on banking, commercial and corporate disputes, and shareholder and partnership disputes.
In 2020, Po Yew was appointed to the panel for the legal representation on consumer protection cases by the Competition and Consumer Commission of Singapore (CCCS).
Po Yew graduated from the University of Nottingham in 2010.
He has a keen interest in advocacy and was awarded the prize for the best speaker in advocacy at the 2012 Singapore Bar Examinations. He has been teaching Advocacy for Part B since 2017.
- Presenting acting for Lippo Marina Collection Pte Ltd in defending a claim by United Overseas Bank Ltd involving allegations of fraud and conspiracy surrounding the sale of 38 units in a Sentosa Cove development
- DyStar Global Holdings (Singapore) Pte Ltd v Kiri Industries Ltd & Ors and another suit  SGHC(I) 06 ― Successfully represented a global dyestuff and chemical manufacturer in bringing anticompetitive and contractual claims against a shareholder before the Singapore International Commercial Court.
- United Overseas Bank Ltd v Lippo Marina Collection Pte Ltd and others  SGHC 1 ― Argued a novel case on litigation privilege which eventually went up to the Court of Appeal.
- Acted for Thai vendors of a Cambodian casino in an international SIAC arbitration involving a claim in excess of US$250 million. The dispute relates to the sale of a casino to an Australian ASX listed company and inter alia involves claims for breaches of non-compete obligations.
- Successfully assisted to obtain a World-Wide Freezing Injunction against an ex-employee of a major logistics service provider who was suspected of fraud resulting in a full and complete recovery of all monies.
- Assessor, Panel of Assessors for COVID-19 Temporary Relief, Ministry of Law
- Panel member, legal representation on consumer protection cases, CCCS
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Volunteer, Criminal Legal Aid Scheme (CLAS)