- LL.B. (Hons), National University of Singapore (Second Upper)
- Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore
Larisa has advised and acted for clients in a broad range of civil and commercial disputes. She has experience in both litigation, international arbitration and arbitration-related Court proceedings, as well as in contentious and non-contentious family matters.
Larisa graduated from the National University of Singapore with Second Class (Upper Division) Honours. She represented the university in three international moots where her team clinched top positions as winner, semi-finalist and quarter-finalist respectively.
Larisa went on to score two distinctions in the Singapore Bar Examinations, and was ranked among the top 18 candidates of her cohort. She continues to perform in practice and has been praised in Court judgments for her comprehensive submissions.
Larisa has acted in some notable cases before the Courts. For example, she has:
- Acted for a building material distributor in resisting an application to set aside an arbitral award concerning the breach of a long-term supply contract – See CIM v CIN  4 SLR 1176.
- Acted for an e-commerce platform in defending a multi-million dollar arbitral claim for non-payment of goods before the SIAC.
- Acted for an elderly couple in resisting attempts by their investment advisor to seek a re-trial of claims for deceit brought against him – See Pradeepto Kumar Biswas v Sabyasachi Mukherjee  SGCA 31.
- Acted for a healthcare professional in a hotly contested divorce concerning the division of assets with negative value – See UWL v UWM  5 SLR 1012.
- Acted for the CEO of a Nasdaq-listed company in a contested divorce involving financial provision for a child with special needs – See TYS v TYT  SGHCF 7
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law