- LL.B (Hons), UiTM
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya
Nurulhuda’s areas of practice consist of all aspects of contentious and non-contentious professional and medical malpractice. She also advises and represents medical practitioners in disciplinary and regulatory proceedings as well as criminal investigations relating to their professional practice. She has authored and presented papers on medico-legal topics at various conferences and seminars. She also regularly gives lectures on Medical Law at local universities and tertiary hospitals.
Nurulhuda’s other areas of practice include insurance law and claims, product liability and general civil litigation.
Nurulhuda is the Assistant Secretary (Legal) of the Medico-Legal Society of Malaysia (MLSM) and she also currently serves as a Trainer in the Malaysian Bar Council’s Advocacy Training Course.
- Nurulhuda regularly appears in the Lower Court, High Court and the Appellate Courts representing doctors and hospitals as the firm is on the panel of one of the world’s leading medical protection organisation. She also acts for medical practitioners in disciplinary proceedings before the Malaysian Medical Council and the Malaysian Dental Council.
- Nurulhuda has been involved in many notable cases that have been reported in the Malaysian law journals. In 2018, Nurulhuda was involved in a landmark decision by the Federal Court addressing vicarious and non-delegable duties imposed in Malaysia on private hospitals [D L T P & Ors v M S & Anor].
- Member, Malaysian Bar
- Member, International Bar Association (IBA)
- Assistant Secretary (Legal) and life member, Medico-Legal Society of Malaysia (MLSM)
- Trainer for the Advocacy Training Course, Malaysian Bar