- LL.B. (Hons), University of Warwick (2011)
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar (2013)
Priscilla’s areas of practice encompass mergers and acquisitions, public take-overs, privatisations, corporate restructurings, joint ventures, employment matters and corporate advisory work. She advises publicly listed and privately held companies in a variety of corporate transactions, including domestic and cross-border share and business transfers.
Prior to joining Drew & Napier, Priscilla started her career with the Corporate department in one of the largest law firms in Singapore where she regularly provided corporate regulatory, governance and compliance advice to Singapore Exchange mainboard listed companies.
- Advised Sealed Air Corporation, as Singapore counsel, in the US$3.2 billion carve-out sale of its Diversey Care division and the food hygiene and cleaning business within its Food Care division to Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Advised Singapore-listed Innovalues Limited in the S$331.4 million acquisition by the Northstar Group, by way of a scheme of arrangement: Singapore Venture Capital & Private Equity Association PE Deal of the Year 2017.
- Advised Singapore-listed Pacific Andes Resources Development Limited and its subsidiaries, as Singapore corporate counsel, on its US$2.5 billion worldwide restructuring: The Asian Lawyer Asia Legal Awards 2017, Finance Deal of the Year (Restructuring and Insolvency).
- Advised Singapore and Hong Kong dual-listed Alibaba Pictures Group Limited in its voluntary delisting of shares from the mainboard of Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
- Advised Singapore-listed Metro Holdings Limited in its S$200 million joint venture with PT. Trans Corpora in the development, marketing and sales of five 32-storey residential towers in Bekasi, Jakarta Indonesia, and its S$150 million joint venture with PT. Trans Corpora in the development, marketing and sales of various residential towers in Bintaro, Jakarta Indonesia.
- Advised Singapore-listed Cityneon Holdings Ltd on its delisting and privatisation from the Singapore Exchange by West Knighton Limited for an aggregate consideration of approximately S$318 million.
- Advised FWD Group in its acquisition of 50% stake in One George Street (OGS), a Grade A office building located in the prime Central Business District in Singapore. The acquisition was carried out in partnership with CapitaLand Commercial Trust, and valued OGS at S$1.18 billion.
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore