- LLB, Ramkhamhaeng University
Prisna is a partner in Tilleke & Gibbins’ corporate and commercial group, specialising in corporate law, energy and infrastructure, mergers and acquisitions, and banking and finance. She is recognised for her experience in representing major Thai, regional, and international organisations on complex M&A matters. Prisna also has extensive experience in advising foreign investors on establishment of legal entities in Thailand, obtaining foreign business licenses and certificates and Board of Investment promotion, and handling ongoing business issues. She also provides advice on work permits, visas and real estate matters, and is experienced in providing advice on matters related to contracting with the government and military.
Prisna is highly regarded for her practical advice and ability to help companies achieve their business goals in Thailand and beyond. Many of the world’s leading technology, retail, energy, and other companies rely on her expertise to help them navigate regulatory complexity in Thailand.
- Advised a NASDAQ-listed technology company on establishment of its first assembly plant outside the U.S. with a total capacity of 500,000 items of suspension assembly per year at a total project cost of over USD 100 million and USD 35 million in project financing for the Thailand operation.
- Advised a Japan-based international convenience store chain on the acquisition of 265 retail convenience stores through establishment of a joint venture with a listed consumer manufacturing company in Thailand.
- Advised a Thai petroleum and chemical tanker operator on MRO business and aviation service, including its shareholders’ agreement and project agreements.
- Advised a Southeast Asia oil giant, the major shareholder of six operating vehicles for petroleum retail business in Thailand, and more than 180 gas stations in-country, on the disposal of all operating vehicles in Thailand.
- Advised on licenses and regulations for the manufacturing of ammunition and assisted with the acquisition of shares and due diligence on legal risk and opportunities in an ammunition business.
- Acted as legal advisor for the maintenance and refurbishment of a Cessna Skymaster T-337 of the Royal Thai Navy.
- Acted for one of the parties in the amalgamation of two of Thailand’s leading power companies.