- LL.B. (Hons), National University of Singapore (2012)
- Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore (2013)
Seraphina’s areas of practice encompass mergers and acquisitions of both publicly listed and private companies, private equity and venture capital investments, joint ventures, and restructuring. Seraphina has advised multinational corporations, public listed companies, private equity funds as well as ultra-high net worth individuals. Her other areas of practice include advising on general corporate law, employment law and corporate governance issues.
- Advised Evercore Asia (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., the independent financial adviser to the independent directors of Global Logistic Properties Limited, in relation to the proposed acquisition by Nesta Investment Holdings Limited of all the issued ordinary shares in the capital of Global Logistic Properties Limited by way of a scheme of arrangement. This acquisition is valued at approximately S$16 billion and is Asia's largest private equity buyout transaction: Asian Legal Business SE Asia Legal Awards 2018 M&A Deal of the Year (Premium) and Asian Lawyer Asia Legal Awards 2018 M&A Deal of the Year: Southeast Asia.
- Advised OCBC Bank and other sellers in the divestment of equity interests in Singapore-listed United Engineers Limited and WBL Corporation Limited to a consortium led by various listed real estate groups, which valued United Engineers Limited and WBL Corporation Limited collectively at S$1.83 billion.
- Advised CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of a 15% stake in Indonesian listed PT Siloam International Hospitals Tbk for approximately US$166 million.
- Advised WBL Corporation Limited, a subsidiary of Singapore-listed United Engineers Limited, on the disposal of its automotive sales division to StarChase Motorsports (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. at an enterprise value of S$455 million, through a competitive bidding process.
- Advised Starhub Ltd on its joint venture with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited to form Ensign InfoSecurity Pte. Ltd., one of the largest cyber security companies in Asia. The value of this transaction was S$276 million.
- Advised Chesham Properties Pte. Ltd., a Pontiac Land Group affiliate, on the disposal of its interests in the Capitol Singapore project to the wholly-owned subsidiaries of Singapore-listed Perennial Real Estate Holdings Limited. The transaction was valued at S$528 million.
- Advised Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan on its acquisition of 60 childcare centres across Singapore and Malaysia and Singapore’s Asian International College.
- Advised Mizuho Asia Partners in its investment in a portfolio of Vietnamese companies.
- Advised Morgan Stanley Private Equity Asia on its acquisition of the Home Control division from Philips.
- Advised United Engineers Limited on the disposal of its environmental engineering division, through a competitive bidding process.
The Legal 500 Asia Pacific
Corporate and M&A 2023 – Next Generation Partner for 2 consecutive years
- “Seraphina Ho covers our blind spot, is super reliable and will not let the ball drop.”
- “Seraphina Ho particularly shines in her responsiveness to client’s requests and ability to work well under pressure.”
Asian Legal Business
Singapore Rising Star 2023
- “Her strategic acumen has earned her acclaim in the legal community”
- “Her strategic counsel continues to shape the corporate landscape, making her an invaluable asset at Drew & Napier.”
Singapore Business Review
Singapore’s 30 most influential lawyers under 40 in 2023 – listed lawyer
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law