We are pleased to announce that Shearn Delamore & Co has been highly ranked in the Chambers Asia-Pacific Guide 2021.
Chambers and Partners, one of the world’s largest circulating and most reputable legal ranking publications, is an independent research company operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world's leading lawyers and providers of legal services in different jurisdictions based on interviews with in-house counsel and third-party experts, such as barristers and accountants.
Our practice groups continue to be ranked in Chambers Asia-Pacific 2021:-
- Corporate/M&A (Band 1)
- Dispute Resolution (Band 1)
- Employment & Industrial Relations (Band 1)
- Intellectual Property (Band 1)
- Tax (Band 1)
- Real Estate (Band 2)
- Banking & Finance (Band 3)
- Banking & Finance: Debt Capital Markets (Band 3)
- Competition/Antitrust practice also makes its first appearance in the Spotlight Table
Several of our partners have been ranked as Band 1, namely:-
- Anand Raj for Competition/Antitrust and Tax
- Goh Ka Im for Tax
- Karen Abraham for Intellectual Property
- Sivabalah Nadarajah and Raymond Low for Employment & Industrial Relations
Other partners who continue to be recognised and ranked are:-
- Grace Yeoh and Nicholas Tan Choi Chuan for Corporate/M&A
- Indran Shanmuganathan and Timothy Siaw for Intellectual Property
- Irene Yong for Tax
- Jeyanthini Kannaperan, Rabindra S. Nathan, Shanti Mogan, Dhinesh Bhaskaran and Yee Mei Ken for Dispute Resolution
- Pamela Kung for Banking & Finance
- Rajasingam Gothandapani for Shipping
- Rodney Gomez for Dispute Resolution: Construction
- Sar Sau Yee for Real Estate
- Vijayan Venugopal and Suganthi Singam for Employment & Industrial Relations
In addition, Ng Swee Kee who is a Consultant to the firm in Corporate/M&A, China Desk, Energy, Infrastructure and TMT and who is also our Director of Business Development is now recognised as an “Eminent Practitioner”.
For more information, please click here.