We offer the full range of corporate secretarial services which include the formation and maintenance of different types of entities in the region. We also assist clients on key requirements relating to, amongst others, corporate governance, statutory and regulatory compliance and administrative issues.
Our clients include multinational corporations, financial institutions, insurance companies, and various local businesses in the region.
We regularly advise employers, individuals and families on the various work passes and residency applications available within the region in relation to immigration matters.
In Singapore and Malaysia, we also provide a one-stop notarisation and legalisation services for individuals and corporate clients, whilst in Indonesia we have a good professional relationship with reputable notaries providing those services.
The following are examples of some of the services that we provide within our Corporate Services Departments:
- Incorporation/registration of companies
- Registration of Societies
- Branch Registration for Foreign Companies
- Company and Other Related Searches including obtaining certification from the Registrar of Companies
- Representative and Regional Office Applications
- Statutory Company Secretarial Services
- Compliance and secretarial advisory services
- Provision of Registered Office
- Attending to Director’s Meetings and Shareholders’ Meetings
- Preparation of Notices of Meetings, Minutes and Resolutions
- Corporate Statutory Filings
- Application for various approvals or relief from the Registrar of Companies
- Change of name
- Share Transfer
- Share Issuance
- Registration and Filings with Employees Provident Fund (EPF), Social Securities (SOCSO), municipal/local authority business premises, etc.
With our network of international and regional service providers, we are able to offer clients with other premier international and regional corporate secretarial support services and we can also act as your regional corporate secretarial service coordinator.
Raymond LamCEO, Drewcorp Services Pte Ltd, / Director, Corporate Restructuring & Workouts
Frederick Bonar SimanjuntakPartner / General Corporate / Private Wealth / Healthcare & Life Sciences / Transportation
Yohanes MasengiPartner / General Corporate / Private Wealth / Healthcare & Science / Transportation
Putri Noor Shariza NoordinPartner / Corporate / M&A / Infrastructure & Projects
Our Corporate Secretarial Departments have a broad and wide corporate secretarial experience.
Shearn Delamore is amongst the oldest and first legal services providers in Malaysia to have a dedicated and full service corporate secretarial practice/department. Drew & Napier has one of the largest and most experienced corporate services departments within a law firm in Singapore and Makarim & Taira S. has a fast growing and reliable corporate services department.